EXTREME PURORESU

My views on Pro Wrestling from the East and West

Monday, May 17, 2004

Spoiling The Illusion

WWE RAW
Someone check the temperature in hell, cause as suprising as it sounds, I really didn't find anything wrong with RAW this week that was illogical or bad!
NWA TNA
- I should have said this a long time ago, but I really HATE IRISH PAT KENNEY! You don't just buildup a name for yourself for years only to start using your real name cause of your heritage. I'm mixed Irish too, but I don't go around calling myself Irish Eric Extreme! It was a dumb angle, but if I was there, I'd join Gilberti and Swinger in pouring Irish beer and lucky charms on him. Bring back Simon Diamond in the snobbish heel role we all know and love!
WWE SmackDown
- Of course, the biggest complaint being all the last minute matches added to the Judgement Day PPV card. You guys had TWO MONTHS to build the PPV and this was the best you could come up with?!?
- Grand Master Sexay was released for always being late and having an attitude. John Bradshaw Layfield always seems to be in his limo, even calling in the show from his cellphone this week with no action taken against him?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home