EXTREME PURORESU

My views on Pro Wrestling from the East and West

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Bye Bye WWE

I'm a life long WWE fan, but push has come to shove and I've finally dropped WWE from my viewing schedule. It's not just that RAW has dropped to new levels of horrible, but my cable operator has decided to increase the rates for the sports package channels I watch my WWE RAW and ECW on. Paying to watch crap is one thing, but increasing the rates and expecting me to pay more to watch crap is another.

Yes Vince, your show has gotten so bad that I don't feel bad now if I miss anything. I'll just watch it for FREE on the internet if anything interesting happens. I still have my year round subscription to WWE PPVs, but even that is threading on thin ice.

I think I still have TNA on one of the other channels, but I really can't be bothered to deal with that crap either.

They seriously need to bring The Ultimate Fighter back. Or does our idiotic Malaysian government think it will influence the mindless citizens to learn bone breaking fighting techniques and murderous chokeholds which will result in a higher crime rate and such?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 4:31 AM , Blogger Michael said...

I feel you, man. I haven't watched WWE in months, and it's just part of basic cable around here. If you wanna watch it, just download the shows. There's a shitload of blogs and forums that post it up every week.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home