EXTREME PURORESU

My views on Pro Wrestling from the East and West

Thursday, November 11, 2004

WWE Survivor Series Card & Predictions

Since I'll be out of town this weekend, I resorted to the spoilers to get the full current PPV card! I also won't be around to watch the PPV, so expect delayed results.

Winning Team Gets Complete Control of RAW for One Month
Triple H, Batista, Edge & Gene Snitzsky VS Randy Orton, Chris Benoit, Chris Jericho & Maven

- This is a very intruiging match. If the face team wins, we'll probably see Triple H defend the title on RAW every week for 4 weeks. And if the heel team wins, we could still see the same thing! And there is also alot of talk about Maven being the next member of Evolution, and that his turn was confirmed when he was the only one not given any spotlight this past RAW so that it could fly under the radar. I'm not sure how much of a factor Maven will be in the outcome, but I definately see HHH being the sole-survivor in this one.

Eddie Guerrero, Rob Van Dam, The Big Show & John Cena VS Kurt Angle, Luther Reigns, Mark Jindrak & Carlito Carribean Cool
- God I hope they don't start the PPV with this match like they did last year. I also hope it's not a one-hit-one-kill elimination every 10seconds match. I pick Cena to make a triumphant return together with Eddie to be the sole-survivors.

WWE Championship
John "Bradshaw" Leyfield VS Booker T

- JBL said on SmackDown! that if he lost to Booker T, we'll never see him on SmackDown! again. This either means he's gonna retain the title, or he's moving back to RAW. I've also wondered what kind of direction JBL will go in if he loses the title. I'll go on a limb and predict Booker wins the title, but I won't be surprised if he doesn't but at a later date, say Royal Rumble or WrestleMania.

WWE Intercontinental Championship
Shelton Benjamin VS Christian

- I've really been wondering about Benjamin's push as they seem to have made him almost untouchable, yet still an underdog. His feud with HHH has also been on and off cause they pushed Orton ahead of Benjamin. Benjamin will definately retain the title here.

WWE Cruiserweight Title
Spike Dudley VS Rey Mysterio VS Chavo Guerrero VS Billy Kidman

- This should be fun, but I'm guessing it'll be short, maybe five minutes. And Spike will retain because he's been so much fun as a heel champion.

WWE Women's Championship
Trish Stratus VS Lita

- This will also be a short match with Trish retaining hopefully. Lita is probably rusty and I expect a botched spot or two from her.

The Undertaker VS John Heidenreich
- Undertaker made a "special" appearance on SmackDown! and essentially destroyed Heidenreich with a chokeslam and tombstone piledriver. 'Taker is definately losing this one. I just wish they hadn't screwed us out of Tazz getting back in the ring to confront Heidenreich! I also hope this match is as short as that confrontation.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home