EXTREME PURORESU

My views on Pro Wrestling from the East and West

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Shamless plug of the day

Several days ago I was invited to join a new wrestling forum on the web ran by a few guys in Singapore since I was knowledgeable on the subject of Puroresu. It's still new, but hopefully business will pick once more members join and participate actively in the discussions.
Not only can you talk and discuss pro-wrestling, you can also talk about merchendise, as well as buy, sell or trade wrestling related stuff you have or are looking for. There's even a media section to download matches and themes once you meet the post quota.
Anyone interested to join (I'm looking at you TT2K, my partner in puroresu crime) can do so by going to AOPW-SG.COM and sign up at the forums.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home