EXTREME PURORESU

My views on Pro Wrestling from the East and West

Friday, April 29, 2005

Chris Candido passes away

I received the shocking news this afternoon from my buddy, TenzanTeam2K that former WWE/WCW/ECW star Chris Candido passed away last night at the age of 33. His brother made an official statement that the reason was due to a blood clot cause by complications of surgery to fix an ankle injury he acquired while working TNA's last PPV. Candido together with his real life girlfriend/wife Tammy Lynn Syntch, better known as Sunny from her WWF/E days, were one of the most recognised couples in all of wrestling and worked virtually everywhere together.
I'll admit I was never a big fan of his outside his ECW work as Mr. No Gimmicks Nescessary, but it's sad whenever someone in the business passes on at such a young age. Rest in Peace.
Image Hosted by The Image Hosting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home